La Tropezienne was established in October 2005 and we have built up a reputation for excellent pastries, cakes, and macarons.
We select the best ingredients to create fine pâtisserie products, including imported ingredients where we believe it will make a difference to the quality of the finished product. We do not use premixes or preservatives, and we aim always to achieve the best flavour with excessive sweetness or heaviness.
Ingredients & product composition
- All products may contain traces of wheat, various nuts, dairy products, egg and seeds.
- Please note that it is the customer’s responsibility to inquire or notify us regarding allergies or intolerance issues. Please don’t hesitate to ask us if you have any queries about what ingredients we use.
- Please specify if nuts or nut products are not to be used for decoration.
- Please be aware that products containing cherries, olives or dates may contain pits.
- Minor variations in the composition of products may occur due to availability of ingredients.
- Please note that the decoration on your cake may vary from the picture in this book.
Ordering & pricing
Special orders from La Tropezienne
- All dimensions given are approximate.
- Please note that special or extra decoration may cost extra.
- Two working days’ notice are required for all orders. Some orders may need more notice depending on the kitchen’s workload.
- A minimum of 50% deposit will be required to book in any order over $20. This deposit may not be refundable depending on circumstances.
- Please note that prices and product range may be subject to change without notice.